Interim Property/Construction Procurement Manager
Interim Property/Construction Procurement Manager - Truly Global Firm - Location Flexible - £500-£750 per day
Due to aggressive growth this multinational firm is seeking an experienced Construction Procurement professional to join its Global Sourcing team.
As part of their Workplace programme this global firm is consolidating several their office buildings, including several the state-of-the-art office hubs. You will manage key suppliers to protect their Brand and your category expertise will deliver sustainable change, supporting the firm's reputation as one of the worlds greenest firms.
Interim Property/Construction Procurement Manager role overview:-
- Develop world class category strategies and strategic sourcing to deliver a future proofed supply chain capable of meeting business objectives.
- Drive supplier performance, rationalisation and innovation to deliver business strategy.
- Maintain an excellent external network to provide through understanding of market developments and innovation.
- Maintain an excellent internal network to provide a through understanding of stakeholder requirements and spend forecasts to drive proactive refresh of the supply chain.
- Accountable for operational procurement contracting and risk management, from source to pay.
- Accountable for delivery of cost saving targets and operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for senior relationships with Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Member of a professional body, preferably CIPS.
- Knowledge and experience of NEC, JCT or FIDIC suite of contracts desirable.
- Proven sourcing and contracting experience in Design & Build and Traditional procurement for office-fit out and similar infrastructure.
- Substantial experience in procurement and supply chain management at a mid/senior level within a complex matrix organisation in the construction industry or related sector.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.