Marketing Procurement Specialist
Global Marketing Procurement Specialist - English & German Fluency
Global FMCG Business with Focus on Sustainability and Innovation
Location - Berlin, Germany (Remote work not available)
Salary - €60,000-€65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG business prides itself in its approach to sustainability and innovation and is looking to solve the world's future food problems! With over 100 years of operation, this global organisation has only quite recently established a centralised global shared services division which has grown from 0 to over 300 people in Berlin in just the last 3 years and has continued their growth throughout 2020 and 2021. As part of this explosive growth, the organization has been developing its centralized global procurement organization to maximize savings and value across all key spend areas of the business such as IT, Capex, Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities, Logistics and all its direct materials.
For the department, the business is looking for an experienced procurement specialist who can deliver subject matter expertise to their €20M+ of marketing spend. You will play a key role in shaping how the business is branding itself both internally and externally and building the partnerships with the external suppliers that will deliver the vision of the marketing organization.
You will be joining a highly talented group of procurement professionals who cover all spend categories for the business across 65 countries worldwide. This will be a very fast-paced and dynamic team and will require someone with an entrepreneurial and self-starter attitude to build their part of the business and foster successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Global Marketing Procurement Specialist will be expected to:
- Deliver best in class procurement strategies across all marketing spend categories to maximize value to internal customers
- Provide subject matter expertise of marketing procurement to internal customers to build exceptional category management strategy
- Work effectively in a greenfield environment to build your strategies from scratch with little management
- Integrate well with a multi-national and cross-functional team that impacts the organization across 65 countries
- Travel up to 50% of the time (when possible) during peak times to build relationships globally
- Speak fluent English and German; Additional European languages highly beneficial
If you have a passion for sustainability and looking for an opportunity to work for a business that is looking to make a difference in the world then this is the place for you. This opportunity is set to be as challenging as it is rewarding as you will be able to make your mark within a growing organization that will offer you extensive room to manoeuvre and deliver your own ideas and personality into the team. If you are a marketing procurement expert and looking for the next challenge in your career, then look no further. Apply now via the link above by sending your CV, in English, directly to Rikard at email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly