Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-In-Class
Indirect Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class Professional Services Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / London / £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This best-in-class organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as an Indirect Procurement Manager. Within this generalist procurement role you will gain exposure to a variety of categories, from HR procurement and Facilities Management to IT and Marketing procurement.
You will work within an industry-leading company environment and undertake management and implementation of various procurement strategies to continuously increase procurement efficiency, reduce costs and adhere to best practice. This organization offers a unique company environment that promotes flexibility and inclusivity, it's not an opportunity to miss out on.
Within this Indirect Procurement Manager role, you will…
- Lead delivery of the end-to-end procurement process, policy and procedures facilitated by continuous creation of procurement category strategies and utilization of procurement tools
- Manage a variety of procurement stakeholders, from internal teams to gather and assess business requirements to managing supplier relationships, including challenging business requirements
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; lead complex negotiations and strategic sourcing as well as continuously identify business development opportunities
To apply for this Indirect Procurement Manager, you will need…
- Degree / MCIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ability to prove past procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories; for instance FM procurement, IT procurement, Marketing procurement or Professional Services procurement
- Strong skills surrounding communication, strategic sourcing and stakeholder relationship management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, London, Kent, Reading, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, Generalist
Apply for Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Best-In-Class
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly