Head of Supplier Management / Best-in-Class
Head of Supplier Management / Best-in-Class FMCG Organisation / Reading / Flexible Working / £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you seeking an established organization where you can utilize your stakeholder relationship management expertise? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading organization is undergoing significant transformation of its procurement function and is seeking a Head of Supplier Management to drive relationships with various high-profile stakeholders.
Leading a team of passionate procurement professionals you will facilitate this organizations excellent reputation through creating and maintaining valuable relations with internal and external stakeholders.
Head of Supplier Management responsibilities…
- Full autonomy over leading stakeholder relationships with key suppliers to effectively ensure commercial value is realized whilst ensuring alignment with overall company objectives
- Partner closely with executives to implement supplier strategy that ensures best practice is maintained throughout the overall procurement function
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and help to guide the organization through transformation of their supplier management approach in key areas of spend within procurement
- Effectively lead a small team to aid understanding of broader commercial initiates in line with the organizations goals
Head of Supplier Management requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate successful Supplier Relationship Management / Vendor management within a large organization
- Strong skills surrounding SRM and contract management across the end to end procurement function
- Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, head of procurement, head of supplier management, SRM, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, senior procurement manager, indirect procurement, purchasing, leadership, procurement manager, strategic sourcing, project procurement, Reading, London