Software Sourcing Manager
Software Sourcing Manager - Hybrid Working - Public Sector Organisation
Location: North London
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
A well-established public sector organisation is seeking an Software Sourcing Manager to join their procurement function. This role boasts an impressive holiday allowance, and proximity to many amenities such as Café's, Gyms, and Restaurants within their office area, creating a work environment conducive to both productivity and a good work life balance.
Sustainable sourcing is important to this organisation, and for this reason you will be working closely with SME's within the local community to bolster the sustainable sourcing initiative, building long lasting relationships which benefit both the organisation and the local area.
Reporting directly to the Director of Procurement, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with and learn from an industry leader, as well as other sourcing managers, therefore developing your skills within sourcing. Working within this relatively immature procurement function provides the opportunity to develop the management of the categories under your own specifications.
IT Procurement Category Manager Role Involves:
- Working with Tier 1 suppliers, to facilitate the effective management of IT procurement across a variety of areas, including but not limited to: software, hardware, cloud, infrastructure, networks.
- The opportunity to develop category plans which underpin the procurement and sourcing strategies of the organisation.
- Being part of a wider team responsible for creating a highly effective and centrally co-ordinated procurement and sourcing function.
- The creation of proactive relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders, in order to create a collaborative, productive and effective working environment.
- To identify areas of cost saving and value adding across IT within the organisation.
IT Procurement Category Manager Success Profile:
- An excellent and proven knowledge base within IT procurement and sourcing categories, and procurement strategy.
- A track record of strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Degree and MCIPS preferred but not essential.
- Experience working to OJEU regulations.
- Mixed experience within both public and private sector work is preferred but not essential.
- The ability to maintain a high level of credibility while facilitating the delivery of substantial and sustainable savings.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, Sourcing, Software Sourcing Manager, Procurement Category Manager, Software Sourcing, IT Procurement, Procurement Generalist, IT Category Manager, IT Procurement Generalist, Communication, Degree, MCIPS, MCIPS Equivalent, E-Sourcing, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Procurement analytics, Hardware Procurement, Software procurement, Cloud procurement, Network procurement, Infrastructure Procurement, OJEU.
Apply for Software Sourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly