Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
Procurement Category Manager in Marketing - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Hybrid Working
Salary: £47-£65k + Car + Benefits
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This global pharmaceutical company are seeking an experienced Senior Sourcing Manager to join their procurement function to manage spends ranging from £1m to £100m. Reporting directly to the Head of Purchasing this role offers the opportunity to work closely with an industry leader therefore creating an engaging and supportive learning environment.
This family owned global pharmaceutical company pride themselves on the supportive and creative work environment which facilitates both personal and professional growth, allowing the successful candidate to develop and progress within the company.
Procurement Category Manager in Marketing role involves:
- Developing lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders, at all levels, globally, to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement and sourcing functions across the company.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies to both cost save and value add across the board within the Marketing Sourcing Function.
- Managing both internal and external partners to mitigate risk on all fronts concerning the procurement function.
- Maintaining a knowledge sharing environment within the sourcing strategy therefore ensuring that all business partners are supported to the high standards of the company.
- Mitigate the exposure to risk within the Marketing Sourcing Function.
Procurement Category Manager in Marketing role Success Profile:
- Proven experience and excellence in the following areas: Demand Management, Negotiation, Project Management, Market and Supplier Analysis.
- Track record working within sourcing for categories including but in no way limited to: Marketing Procurement, ATL Marketing Procurement, BTL Marketing Procurement, Media Procurement, Point of Sale Procurement.
- Educated to a postgraduate degree level is strongly desired but not essential, ideally with academic knowledge surrounding business administration and/or pharmaceutical industries.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Marketing Procurement, Marketing Sourcing, Marketing Sourcing Strategy, ATL Marketing Procurement Strategy, BTL Marketing Procurement Strategy, SRM development,
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly