Senior Sourcing Manager - Marketing
Category Manager - Marketing & Indirects - Global FMCG - Berkshire - £50k - £60k Cash + Bonus
To apply please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global pharmaceutical brand renowned for its agile company culture and excellent working environment has an opening for a strong indirect procurement candidate to join their team as a Category Manager for Marketing.
With unprecedented growth and a collaborative stakeholder base, this is an excellent opportunity to join a globally revered organisation within a business-critical position.
As a Category Manager - Marketing & Indirects, you will: -
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement lifecycle for the full range of ATL & BTL Marketing & Events categories (including but not limited to Creative, Agencies, PR, Promotions, Events, Digital, Print) & other indirect spend areas
- Engage with an executive stakeholder community, contributing significantly to the procurement team's involvement in the firm's 2022 expansion plans
Required experience & qualifications: -
- Strong indirect procurement & sourcing experience within an established FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 firm
- Full understanding of the end-to-end procurement / purchasing lifecycle including contract drafting & negotiation, supplier & stakeholder management, ITT, RFP, RFQ etc
- Strong experience
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred
To apply please send an up to copy of your cv through jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ