Indirect Procurement Catgegory Manager - Global Blue Chip
Procurement Category Manager - FTSE 100 Business - London/WFH - £50-60k + Package benefits
My client is one of the UKs largest providers of strategic and tactical procurement services with a global delivery platform, they are going through a huge period of growth after having won new business and are seeking highly adept and driven indirect procurement specialists to join their team to help deliver on projects from strategy formation to transactional activities, tackling complex procurement problems by formulating tailored solutions, unique to client needs.
With a global presence they work with both public and private sector clients across a vast range of industries, giving your exposure to a diverse range of procurement activities, working across markets and sectors. Vices having
The successful candidate will have experience across a breadth of indirect categories from Marketing to HR and Professional Services across any industry.
- Proven track record of managing indirect category spends, with evidence of strategic and tangible cost savings
- Experience dealing with OJEU
- Confidence when engaging with senior stakeholders and managing directors
- The ability to thrive in a vibrant working environment, relishing the opportunities of working in a close-knit procurement function
- Degree educated (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
If you are interested in this role then please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London, South London, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, Travel, Degree, CIPS, OJEU