Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned
Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned Technology Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This globally renowned organisation is looking for a Direct Procurement Manager to join its best-in-class team. With plans to double billion dollar revenue over the next 5 years the future possibilities of this organisation are endless, new products, new markets and new categories.
This organisation pushes conventional boundaries through unprecedented innovation. You will be a key member of the procurement team whereby you will gain exposure to a variety of product categories and new technologies as well as established products and procurement processes.
You will be valuable member within the global procurement function where you lead upstream procurement activity across a range of direct procurement areas, with a key focus on sensors procurement.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Lead upstream procurement activity with a key focus on direct sensor procurement in relation to various sensor commodity sub-categories
- Manage early supplier engagement through following best-practice due diligence processes and ensuring timely supplier qualification
- Support procurement engagement with Research and NPI teams to ensure optimal value creation on new technologies and suppliers; maintaining a cost effectiveness and quality
- Be assigned a variety of projects whereby you drive procurement alignment through optimal supply chain strategy
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager role, you will need…
- Degree is advantageous but not essential
- Demonstratable past procurement success within the direct procurement space; experience around strategically sourcing sensors would be beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management, strategic thinking and communication skills
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol
Apply for Direct Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly