Procurement Consultant - Globally Recognized Consultancy
Procurement Consultant - London - Globally Recognized Consultancy - £35,000 - £85,000 + Benefits - Flexi / Hybrid Working
This consultancy firm are globally recognized and are looking for up and coming procurement consultants to join their renown procurement function in London. They have a people first approach with unparalleled learning and development to allow the best for all employees.
This particular consultancy are experts within their market and have delivered new, innovative solutions to millions of firms across the globe. They continuously look for the best new ideas and approaches by looking at the market and key insights.
- You will be working across multiple geographic locations with clients and engaging fully with the client on the endeavor.
- Each assignment will be likely to include supporting opportunity assessments, saving delivery, category management, strategic sourcing, contract and supplier relationship management, transformation activities and project management.
- Joining the Category Team you will support internal business development, essentially in product development, best practice, market shaping.
- Demonstrate experience of procurement project delivery with strategy development and supplier and stakeholder management.
- Experience working in complex, ever changing environments.
- Degree education
- MCIPS or CIPs.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultant, senior consultant, Procurement outsourcing, procurement processes, services, public, private, SRM, Procurement Consultant, Indirect, Procurement generalist, procurement solutions, sourcing, London, Procurement Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Kent, Greater London, Milton Keynes,
Apply for Procurement Consultant - Globally Recognized Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly