Procurement Analyst - National Media Company
Procurement Analyst - National Media Company - Hybrid Working
Salary: £35-£40k + Benefits
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
This exciting and innovative national broadcast company are seeking a procurement analyst to join their wider procurement function to support all areas across cost management and procurement. This role will see the successful candidate supporting high profile projects as a key player, analysing and ensuring that these projects are run in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
This fast paced and exciting work environment, will see the successful candidate thriving, surrounded by professionals at the very top of their industries, in a place that facilitates both personal and professional development. This company are looking to pioneer a more digital future.
Procurement Analyst role involves:
- Identifying and implementing areas of change and improvement within the relevant procurement tools, systems, and processes.
- Performing and maintaining supplier due diligence, managing and mitigating risk in the appropriate fashion.
- Working closely with category managers within the procurement function, providing analytical support, helping in the identification of opportunities, problems and problems solving strategies, and assessing the supplier performance.
- Owning spend data and maintaining dashboards, and reporting tools.
Procurement Analyst success profile:
- Previous experience working with sourcing and P2P systems, with the ability to work effectively within teams, and collaborate with business partners, at all levels, across the business.
- An understanding of the procurement and/or risk management processes.
- An enthusiastic, keen, and quick learner, with the proclivity to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, numerical and data visualisation
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement analytics, Google Data Studios, Procurement Risk Management, Microsoft suite skills, Procurement market research, Procurement Analyst.