Procurement Marketing Category Lead - Tech Industry
Title: Marketing Procurement Category Lead
Location: Dubai, Relocator (Relocation Package Given)
Firm: Tech Start-Up - Travel
Salary: £53,000 - £55,000 + Flights, Visa, Bonus, etc.
This disruptive tech start-up are looking for a Marketing Procurement Category Lead to join their team in the companies HQ in Dubai. They want you to bring in a fresh mindset and an eagerness to grow with the company. They have recently been IPO'd and are now expanding further with their markets. They currently operate in Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, Europe and the US but with plans to go further that reiterates the need for more marketing, a key step within its success.
Based in the heart of Dubai, they will offer this candidate full relocation packages, including up to six weeks free accommodation, visa help, flights, personal belonging shipments, etc, with a competitive tax free base salary on top. This is a crucial time to join this company. Joining now and making an impact with be paramount for your progression, as the company expands, your team of marketing professionals with as well, leaving you with more responsibility as a senior leader.
In this role you would be looking at the markets, identifying agencies, and online vendors to make alliance with. They want you to build, develop and implement long-term strategies of the marketing category and end full end to end strategic sourcing and much more.
To join the team in sunny Dubai you need to portray:
- Strong experience within sourcing within marketing procurement, including digital media, creative agencies, Martech, Content, affiliates and partnerships, customer services, market research.
- Good understanding of marketing as a whole and its language, and reasoning. With this be able to design and implement marketing strategies.
- Experience with working in a multi-national organization and within a global role.
- Worked with senior stakeholder and suppliers on major projects.
- Have a 'act global, think local' mindset.
If you would like to hear more on this role then send an updated CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic procurement marketing, digital marketing, technology procurement, tech marketing procurement, digital marketing agencies, Dubai, UAE, transformation tech, marketing category manager, marketing lead, procurement lead, EMEA, global, London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne.