Direct Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class
Direct Procurement Manager / Global Technology Organisation / Best-in-Class / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £45,000 - £60,000 + extensive benefits inc. Bonus
Are you an ambitious procurement professional looking for an exciting new position in a globally renowned organization? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
With multi-billion pound revenue and global success increasing year on year, this best-in-class organization is seeking a Direct Procurement Manager to join its industry-leading procurement function. You will effectively drive procurement strategy across both established products as well as unprecedented New Product Introduction, driven by industry-leading technology facilitated by an abundance of resources.
Direct Procurement Manager responsibilities….
- Drive collaboration between all relevant departments, from Research and NPI to Commercial and Operations, to ensure development of robust procurement processes and supply chains for NPI
- Lead procurement alignment on supplier engagement through continuously liaising with engineering commodity owners for various direct procurement categories, such as electromechanical and electronics
- Anticipate upcoming procurement requirements and supplier qualification to support production projects through robust and transparent decision-making
- Create, develop and implement effective procurement and supply chain strategies across both established products and New Product Introduction; working within the most important procurement function for this organisation worldwide, all procurement strategy will then be adopted globally
Direct Procurement Manager requirements…
- Degree within a scientific discipline would be advantageous
- Demonstrable past procurement success, ideally in relation to direct procurement within the sensors space
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, stakeholder management and organisation
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, strategic sourcing, direct procurement, business development