Procurement Sourcing Specialist, Healthcare Products
Sourcing Specialist, Healthcare Products - Global Healthcare Firm - Central London + Hybrid working - Competitive London salary + bonus & Benefits
This firm, uniquely positioned within the US Healthcare markets, with a reputation spanning over decades of providing high quality care to patients at low and affordable costs, are looking to bring onboard a similarly high-performing and passionate Sourcing Specialist to sit within their global product sourcing team based in London.
With the unique ability to leverage global partnerships that offer an unparalleled strength and expertise in global pharmaceutical sourcing, along with commitment to delivering health and wellness services to their customers, this truly is an opportunity to provide services of the highest quality, allowing you as a sourcing specialist to work with some of the most innovative products and suppliers globally - ideal for building a well-rounded and cutting-edge skillset as a procurement professional.
Procurement Sourcing Specialist role outline:
- Responsible and accountable for building and maintaining relationships with US & international supplier bases, where you are accountable for accuracy of implementation related to sourcing activities
- Executive complex negotiation strategies for the sourcing of pharmaceutical products and able to leverage data and advanced analytics to identify opportunities within your strategy
- Act as a mentor / buddy to less experienced team members and work cross-functionally within the organisational units to achieve your goals
- Strategic category ownership experience within a retail, FMCG, consulting or pharmaceutical environment
- Strong ownership and demonstratable experience of working closely with global suppliers and able to drive strategic progress with suppliers over a contract lifecycle
- Degree level education within a STEM field
If you are interested in joining one of the leading pharmaceutical product sourcing firms globally, please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, sourcing, buying, buyer, strategic procurement, product sourcing, pharmaceutical products, supplier management, negotiation, global sourcing, degree, science, maths, finance, engineering, CIPS, London, flexible working