Sourcing Category Lead / Healthcare Products
Sourcing Category Lead Pharmaceutical Healthcare Products - Leading Fortune 500 firm - London based + remote & hybrid working - Competitive Senior Management Salary + bonus & benefits -
This leading global pharmaceutical and healthcare firm, uniquely positioned in it's offering, is looking to bring onboard a leader within their product sourcing function, to lead, implement and deliver product sourcing strategies within their generic healthcare categories.
This organisation, with decades of experience in providing high quality healthcare products to the US markets, now recognised and the leading firm within it's space, will give you the incumbent Sourcing Lead the opportunity to work with some of the leading professionals within the procurement industry, lead the engagement with some of the worlds most unique suppliers within the healthcare space and finally be given the autonomy to strategically develop and enhance your category.
This role will challenge you, give you the opportunity to work a highly valuable product base giving you the ability to grow your career. If you are interested in joining a truly unique healthcare firm and have the desire to thrive in a high-performing environment, please apply.
Key role responsibilities:
- Lead and manage supplier relationships with select US and international suppliers, implement sourcing strategies and process to support key objectives and act as key SME within the organisations structure
- Lead and execute key negotiation strategies for the sourcing of this firms generic product categories
- Lead a high peforming team and act as mentor to buyers & specialists within the product sourcing structure
- Take advantage of this firms high regard and unique positioning to drive your career forward
Key experience required:
- Product sourcing or procurement experience within a pharmaceutical, healthcare or retail environment, category knowledge of Rx or OTC pharmaceutical products is preferred
- Demonstratable experience in conducting financial or spend analysis and ability to drive through implement of a business case is required
- Degree level education with a STEM related field
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, sourcing, product sourcing, product analysis, generics, pharmaceutical, healthcare, strategic procurement, senior manager, sourcing lead, category lead, category manager, global, US healthcare, UK, London, flexible working, degree
Apply for Sourcing Category Lead / Healthcare Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly