Procurement Operations Manager
Procurement Operations Manager - International Law Firm - Hybrid Working
Salary: £70k - £75k + Benefits
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This impressive, and internationally renowned law firm are seeking a Procurement Operations Manager to own, manage, and improve the efficiency of procurement from an operational point of view. The successful candidate will thrive in this fast paced and technically analytical environment, with the support of, and reporting to, the Global Head of Procurement.
This role presents the opportunity to develop not only professionally but also personally, in a proactive and knowledge sharing environment surrounded by individuals at the top of their industries.
The determination of this fast growing company to overhaul, redefine, and pioneer a new approach to legal services for a more digitally based future is part of what makes this transformative opportunity so unique and exciting.
Procurement Operations Manager role involves:
- Creating and maintaining lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders, globally, across all levels, to insure the integrity of the procurement processes.
- Operating with integrity, in line with the companies values, to broadly enhance the clients experience with the business, from a procurement perspective.
- The maintenance and development of the relevant procurement systems, including but not limited to: Proactis, PowerBI, Refinitiv, MarketDojo, HighQ, WaxDigital.
- The design and implementation, management, and maintenance of the company's procurement systems, with an emphasis on the maintenance of updating of the company's strategic suppliers.
Procurement Operations Manager success profile:
- A track record of working collaboratively within teams, and across boundaries with success in surpassing goals and achieving results.
- A proven ability to anticipate future needs within the wider procurement functions, with a proclivity to seek opportunities for the improvement of procurement as a whole.
- Extensive Experience of successfully implementing, or experience of working with Purchase-To-Pay and E-Sourcing, and procurement contract management.
- Education to a degree level is desired but not essential.
Skills: Procurement Operations, Procurement Contract Management, Sourcing, MS Excel, MS PowerBI, Pay-To-Pay Systems, E-sourcing,