Value Match are looking to appoint a Procurement Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This role will be North East based, hybrid remote working (home working plus onsite customer presence required based on customer need), with a salary of £30,000 - £45,000
Through our people and relationships Value Match applies our procurement expertise to enhance the value created in our communities and environment.
Value Match provides a complete solution to meet the procurement needs of all organisations and support suppliers to successfully bid into public and private sector. We work with customers, candidates, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure is real value at the core of the solutions and services we offer.
You will join an existing procurement team, that has a strong focus on ethical and sustainable supply to provide the most effective solutions to our range of customers. As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for delivering procurement solutions that best meet the customer need, whilst achieving value for money and also considering ethical, sustainability and social value benefits. We are looking for an experienced procurement professional who has at least 6 years public sector experience and has up to date knowledge of PCR 15 and is aware of the proposed changes and updates to legislation, as well as being people focused and able to build successful relationships with all stakeholders.
If you have the following skills and experience then please get in touch:
- CIPS Qualified with at least 6 years public sector experience
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to develop and build effective solutions
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to identify solutions to support customers
- Developed category strategies, and ran transactional and complex procurements
- Understanding of Social Value including how to embed through procurement to achieve objectives
- Knowledge of PCRs and willingness to proactively learn and adopt new legislation/policy notes to improve outcomes and ensure compliance
- Ability to work at pace with conflicting priorities
- Experience of working within private consultancy (desirable)
What we can offer you
- Home and flexible working role with onsite customer presence across the North East, providing the best of hybrid working regular face to face co-working opportunities
- Access to our procurement training suite of CPD accredited courses https://shop.melearning.co.uk/product-tag/value-match/
- Home Working set up including Carbon Neutral laptop
- Values based organisation that prioritises its people, relationships, the environment and sustainable prosperity
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly