Indirect Procurement & Contracts Manager / Industry-Leading
Indirect Procurement & Contracts Manager / Industry-Leading Technology Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Swindon / £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This best-in-class technology organization is undergoing growth plans to double billion-pound revenue and is therefore seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as an Indirect Procurement and Contracts manager. You will be working amongst some of the highest caliber of procurement professionals worldwide in an environment that prides itself on developing each one its employees through tailored plans for fast-track career progression.
You will be an integral part of the global operations team to drive upstream activity across a range of never seen before new technological products that defy conventional boundaries in terms of utilizing this organisations innovation capabilities.
Indirect Procurement & Contracts manager responsibilities…
- Drive collaboration between a range of internal teams, from NPI to Research, enabling transparency through early supplier engagement
- Liaise with high-profile external suppliers to help resolve contractual negotiations and facilitate a smooth supplier onboarding process
- Continuously identify areas for improvement within the early supplier engagement process
- Optimise and maintain a high performing programme management system to fully utilize delivery of procurement output
Indirect Procurement & Contracts manager requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation and contract management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist, Procurement, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Bristol, Purchasing, Operations, Business Development, Senior Manager, Contracts Manager