Senior Regional Procurement Lead - Co-Manufacturing
Role: Senior Regional Procurement Lead - Co- Manufacturing
Firm: Global FMCG Manufacturing Firm - FTSE500
Location: West London - 70-80% Home Based
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG manufacturing firm are looking for an interim Senior Global Procurement Lead to come in and make a proper impact over a 8-12+ month period for the organisation. This role will have two specific focuses, Co-Manufacturing & Co-Packaging. The role will sit within a vital leadership team - the UK & Europe Procurement Leadership Team!
- Responsibility of a circa £50M spend for all co-manufacturing and co-packaging.
- Full responsibility of co-manufacturing and co-packaging portfolio across the UK and Europe and additionally, all commercial vendor relationships.
- Build relationships with regional leads and their teams and ensure alignment with the Global Supply Chain Officer.
- The role will also be integral for new product development, business innovation and prioritising with all 3rd party manufacturers.
- Look into new markets and regions to grow the business. This will be done through research sort, strategy development and good prioritisations and decision making.
Key Experience / Requirements:
- Procurement category management experience - preferably most experience within co-packaging and co-manufacturing (customer or supplier side).
- Demonstrate a track record of leading procurement and cross functional teams.
- FMCG or manufacturing background.
- Experience in defining and managing cost models.
- Purpose led, collaborative, resilient.
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity then send an updated CV to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, procurement lead, interim procurement, co-manufacturing, procurement manufacturing, co-packaging, procurement co-packaging, procurement packaging, London, West London, Home-based, commercial procurement, cross-functional teams, vendor management, strategic procurement, stakeholder management.