Procurement Business Partner / Industry-Leading
Procurement Business Partner / Industry-Leading FMCG Organization / Transformation / Reading / Flexible Working / £70,000 - £100,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus & Car
Are you an established procurement professional with expertise across a range of indirect and/or direct procurement categories, seeking a step up to a Head of type position? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This established FMCG is a best-in class organization in terms of being the most recognizable brand for its industry. They are currently undergoing a time of significant overall change which they are now looking to embed within the procurement function in terms of revitalizing the overall procurement function. You will therefore have the opportunity aid transformation of the overall procurement function and imprint your approach to driving procurement strategy across a range of indirect and direct procurement categories.
You will work amongst a great company culture that encourages challenging of processes and provides an inclusive/collaborative working environment.
Procurement Business Partner responsibilities….
- Identify areas for improvement across the end to end procurement function and subsequently devise, implement and maintain effective short-term and long-term procurement function
- Provide vital leadership support to a team of high-caliber procurement professionals to aid the adoption of change and overall transformation approach
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities, from strategic sourcing and negotiation to influencing senior stakeholders and challenging original procurement processes
Procurement Business Partner requirements…
- Demonstrable past procurement success within the direct and/or indirect procurement space in relation to various procurement sub-categories, such as Professional Services, Facilities and IT procurement
- Past skills around transformation and leadership desirable but not essential
- Strong skills surrounding SRM, negotiation and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement manager, senior procurement manager, head of procurement, strategic sourcing, purchasing, career progression, flexibility, business development, Reading, London, procurement business partner, transformation procurement