Senior Category Manager - IT/BPO
Role: Senior Category Manager - IT
Firm: Fintech Financial Provider
Location: London - 80% Remote
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Contact: Tabitha - jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This fintech financial provider are looking to bring in a Senior Category Manger (IT) within the procurement function. This company have seen huge growth over the past 3 years, adding an additional £90M on top of profits. With it being a fintech company the need for an IT procurement professional is essential to run in line with the companies IT business needs.
- Report directly into the Head of Procurement & Estates, and work together to ensure the companies purchasing requirements and contract management for IT is clear & concise.
- Design, develop and implement an IT procurement strategy to meet all business requirements.
- Develop and maintain all supplier relationships to meet customer needs and requirements. Additionally you will develop & deliver RFx's, contract management, spend analytics, supplier performance management.
- Keep up to date with the market movement, identifying any areas of change and if action needs to be taken.
To be a successful applicant:
- Good understanding in IT procurement/BPO services.
- Technical skills such as negotiation, procurement contract management, supplier management.
- Use of excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Understanding of outsourcing regulations - SS2/21, EBA & SYSC 8.
- Proven record in creating and managing complex tender & benchmarking exercises.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please reach out to Tabitha via email with your CV to jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, indirect, IT Procurement, procurement specialist, IT specialist, MCIPS, CIPS, London, City of London, North London, Marketing Procurement, HR Procurement, FM procurement, professional services procurement, technology procurement, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Hampshire, contract negotiations, RFx, stakeholder management, C-Suite, technology transformation, senior stakeholder, procurement data analyst, procurement data insights, procurement market, financial services procurement, financial services, junior generalist