Head of Procurement - FTSE250 Financial Services Firm
Role: Head of Procurement & Commercial Services
Firm: FTSE250 Financial Services Firm
Salary: £110,000 - £120,000 + package
Location: London - Hybrid working
Contact: Tabitha - jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This FTSE250 financial services firm are looking for a Head of Procurement & Commercial Services to lead and join a highly successful procurement team in London. They are going through a period of exciting transformation and growth after a hugely profitable 18 months.
As a Head of Procurement & Commercial Services, you will:
- Lead operating models, combining commercial management, procurement & outsourcing in its centralised procurement function.
- Areas in which you will take leadership will be global head of BPO delivery, governance and compliance manager & strategy support, cross functional execution lead.
- Responsibilities will include; full end to end procurement function, management all supplier relationships & partner risks, conducting business planning and target setting, setting the overall category management strategy, spend and market analysis.
To be a sucessful applicant you must show:
- Previous success in senior management procurement roles.
- Experience in category management, leading teams to success, strategy design, development and implementation.
- Articulate individual with strong negotiation skills.
- Preferably experience within financial services industry, insurance, professional services.
If you would like to hear more on this role than please reach out to Tabitha with an updated CV to jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, head of procurement, category manager, indirect procurement, insurance, financial services, professional services, London, leadership, procurement, head of procurement, interim procurement, procurement opportunities, London, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, procurement leader, IT procurement, HR procurement, professional services, strategy procurement, city of London, hybrid working, project management