Greenfield Procurement Lead, FTSE250 Investment Firm
Procurement & Supply Chain Lead - UK Based Real Estate Investment Firm - FTSE250 - Manchester + home / hybrid-working - £70-85k + bonus & benefits
This UK based property investment firm, listed within the FTSE 250 index and offering a sustainable property investment solution focussed around the primary healthcare markets, is looking to bring onboard a procurement & supply chain lead, responsible for delivering, building and implementing a strategic and co-ordinated approach to their supplier agreements and management.
This is a fully greenfield role, with the opportunity shape a deliver a full category program across their portfolio and group, aimed at taking this business to the next level in terms of their growth. This organisation prides itself on providing sustainable measures to the healthcare industry, with a caring and genuine approach to their business, it now means they hold over 600 properties in their portfolio, equating to £2.5Bn in value.
This role is currently a stand-alone position, where you will be tasked in delivering best value from your supply partners, drive cost efficiencies across the group, whilst always ensuring partners align and support the business social impact commitments.
This is an ideal opportunity for a strategically minded procurement professional with experience in the construction or property industries, looking to take on a challenging but high-growth role, with the opportunity to shape and develop greenfield strategies for years to come.
In return, this firm are looking for the following experience:
- Demonstratable experience within a range of top tier organisations, with a significant focus of putting sustainability at the forefront of procurement and supply chain strategy
- Experience of driving large scale cost saving and rationalisation projects across a range of service and material spend areas
- Ability to work in an environment with a large supplier base, with knowledge and experience to draw of this and able to demonstrate this at interview stage
- Able to influence and gain support from senior stakeholder partners
- Degree level education is required, CIPS / MCIPS is preferred however not essential
If you feel you are up to the challenge of becoming this FTSE firms leading strategic procurement partner, please apply through this domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, strategic procurement, property procurement, JCT contracts, contract management, supplier engagement, purchasing, indirect procurement, property, facilities, FM, construction, property investment, healtcare, FTSE, degree, CIPS, MCIPS, MBA