Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement - Professional Services Firm - Hybrid Working
Salary: £75k + Benefits
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This exciting, innovative, and fast growing professional services firm are seeking a Head of Procurement to lead the development and implementation of a more streamlined and strategic procurement function, in line with the transformation goals of the wider company.
This company pride themselves on valuing their employees, their values are centred around respect, communication, and responsibility. This company create a supportive and positive work environment, conducive to both personal and professional growth, where there is no doubt the successful candidate will thrive.
Head of Procurement role involves:
- The development of effective and lasting relationships with cross functional stakeholders, at all levels, to ensure best practice across the procurement function and the wider company.
- Devise and implement strategic procurement plans across indirect procurement, in line with the companies strategic plans going forward.
- Overseeing and management of all sourcing activities across indirect procurement.
- Mentoring and guiding more junior members of the procurement function, instilling best practice, knowledge sharing, and teaching.
Head of Procurement role success profile:
- Proven experience across indirect procurement, with a track record of developing and implementing procurement strategies.
- Experience working within indirect procurement in categories such as, but not limited to: Facilities, Construction logistics, Professional Services.
- Proven record of strong communication skills, and the ability to influence and engage with stakeholders.
- MCIPS and Degree is preferred but not essential.
Procurement, Strategic Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, MCIPS, Degree, Indirects, Construction, Logistics, Logistics and Technology.