Supply Chain Manager - Global Manufacturer
PMO Supply Chain Specialist - Global confectionary Brand - £50-70k + competitive package
My client is an industry disruptor and globally recognised confectionary brand, who has been rapidly growing over the last few years to accommodate for the exciting projects they are working on. They are seeking an ambitious PMO Supply Chain Specialist to enter a large-scale transformational project in their procurement team. Operating as a transparent link between the client and the delivery team, the successful PMO Supply Chain Specialist will consistently engage with executive-level stakeholders to ensure effective delivery in line with the firm's timescales working on £multimillion projects globally.
As Supply Chain Specialist PMO you will:
- Create the entire project scope with the project sponsor and key program stakeholders (e.g. Solution architects, delivery leadership team etc.)
- Build project, program & phase plans and estimates through negotiations with the project sponsor & senior stakeholders
- Establish the necessary deliverables, project profile, overall project schedule & timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements and overall risks by using the relevant delivery methods
- Manage the project from initial scoping and requirements through deploy for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project (e.g. build or test)
In order to be successful in applying for this Procurement & Project Management position you must have:
- Strong Project Management experience, including creating overall project plans & project charters, stakeholder and milestone maps, cost base reduction and supplier engagement plans
- A strong background of engaging with and clearly communicating project plans and targets to senior level stakeholders and key project sponsors
- Prince 2 & Project Management certifications (desired but not essential)
- Degree or equivalent
- For a highly expert procurement and project management professional from a solid blue chip background, this is an excellent opportunity to step into the consultancy world whilst still working with a close-knit client-delivery team.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, PMO, Project, Supply Specialist, SRM, Projects, Procurement, Confectionary, FMCG, Retail, Global, FTC