Procurement Category Manager, HR & Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager, HR & Professional Services - Iconic Brand - Dublin with Flexible Working - €90,000 + Benefits
Iconic global brand seeks passionate HR and Professional Services Procurement expert to champion much needed business change amongst Executive community. The post holder will possess exceptional gravitas and insight, and quickly become considered a powerful ambassador for both HR and Procurement communities.
As HR & Professional Services Procurement Manager you will:-
- Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Influence strategy development & implementation for key spend categories, including HR, L&D, Professional Services, Consultancy & Marketing
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 100 employers
- Indirect Category ownership
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This prestigious Blue Chip brand rarely goes to the external market, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join a collaborative and rewarding environment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.