Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Industry-Leading
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Industry-Leading Consultancy / Collaborative Culture / Career Progression / London / Flexible Working / Multiple Levels: £75,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
This global industry-leading consultancy has experienced a surge of PE investment and coupled with an influx of business they are seeking a Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant to join its best-in-class team.
Responsible for taking lead on a variety of high-profile IT procurement projects in relation to a range of IT procurement sub-categories; including but not limited to software, hardware and cloud. You will be the subject matter expert within the technology procurement space and lead a small team of high-caliber procurement consultants.
Despite being a large and established consultancy, this particular organization provides a rare company culture in terms of being inclusive and collaborative through provision of an employee-centric approach.
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Lead the delivery of all IT elements required for various procurement transformation projects through leveraging your expertise to identify sourcing opportunities
- Plan, develop and implement effective procurement strategies to realize benefits and ensure target outcomes are achieved optimally in both a delivery and advisory capacity
- Manage key relationships with high-profile client stakeholders to ensure buy-in to the strategies
- Contribute to the development of best in class sourcing approaches and intellectual capital
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Strong experience within the indirect IT procurement space in relation to various IT sub-categories, including but not limited to, software, hardware, cloud and outsourcing
- Past consultancy experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience to operate in a client-facing environment
- Ability to operate at a fast-pace
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, procurement consultant, senior procurement consultant, procurement projects, stakeholder management, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, procurement process, procurement transformation, private sector, SRM, Financial Services, Professional Services, Pharmaceutical