IT Procurement Manager - Global Retailer
IT Procurement Manager - Global Fashion Retailer
Location: Reading (remote options available)
Salary: £60-70,000 + excellent package
I have currently partnered with a FTSE 250 Global Fashion Retailer, who currently seek an experienced procurement professional to join their world-class function drive forward the IT category as a Procurement Manager.
This role look to deploy new procurement strategies across hardware, software, and SaaS, review and consolidate an extensive supplier portfolio and implement a new procurement methodology to be rolled out across the globe. You will manage all communications and relationships with senior stakeholders within the organization, while reviewing supplier portfolios - looking at contracts and term agreements.
This is a permanent position where you will be based in the Reading HQ 1-2 days per week, with the rest being home-based. The salary on offer is circa £60-70,000 with an excellent package.
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders across the business
- Liaising with the Senior Procurement Manager and working together to bring the latest enhancements and innovative solutions to drive forward the procurement function
Required Background for the IT Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships and influence stakeholders
- Product knowledge including hardware, software, storage and maintenance
- Ability to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment to these and delivering against them
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, indirect procurement, indirect, Baskingstoke, Reading, Aldershot, Farnbrough, Slough, Hampshire, Surrey, Woking