Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse
Direct Procurement Manager / Global Powerhouse / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to utilise your direct procurement experience and passion for engineering within a global best-in-class organisation? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This global industry-leading organisation is seeking a Direct Procurement Engineering Manager to join its team. With plans to double billion dollar revenue, the capabilities of this organisation are endless, new categories, new markets and new locations.
With an abundance of resources, this organisation prides itself on driving innovation and being first to market in terms of new product introduction. Not only will you work within a dynamic role where each day is different from the next, you will gain invaluable exposure to best-in-class senior stakeholders.
Within this Procurement Engineering Manager role, your responsibilities will include…
- Liaising closely with NPI and Research to effectively deliver supplier engagement, in terms of driving optimum selection of innovative supplier technology
- Lead supplier strategy procurement alignment for assigned upstream projects through collaboration with relevant procurement commodity leaders
- Attend a variety of research project briefings to predetermine requirements, including qualifying suppliers to facilitate efficiency
- Continuously drive effective early stage collaboration with all relevant cross-functional teams, from Operations and Quality to Finance and Manufacturing; drive robust and transparent decision making
To apply for this Procurement Engineering Manager opportunity, you will need…
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within direct procurement; particularly in relation to engineering procurement
- Strong skills surrounding resilience, collaboration and organization
- Technical expertise to facilitate ability to influence and co-ordinate engineering teams and procurement engineering
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol