Senior IT Procurement Consultant / £70K+
Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Industry-Leading Boutique Consultancy / London / Flexible Working / £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This industry-leading boutique consultancy is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as a Senior IT Procurement Consultant. You will gain invaluable exposure to a range of best-in-class stakeholders, from internal colleagues to high-profile clients. The diverse nature of this role means each day is different from the next.
This organization provides an excellent culture; they are very inclusive and provide continuous support for your development in terms of clear pathways for fast progression. You will therefore extensively widen your IT procurement capabilities through gaining exposure to a range of projects, markets and industries.
Within this Senior IT Procurement Consultant opportunity, responsibilities include…
- Leading/advising technology workstreams for a variety of procurement projects through delivery of all IT procurement elements for both sourcing and procurement transformation projects
- Manage key relationships with a range of clients to effectively manage requirements and ensure strategy plans are in alignment with overall business objectives
- Develop, plan and implement agreed strategies to effectively ensure target outcomes are achieved in the most optimal way in both delivery and advisory
- Effectively utilize pathways for progression through a proactive approach to individual progression and contribute to best in class working environment
To apply for this Senior IT Procurement Consultant opportunity, you need…
- CIPS / relevant business degree is desirable but not essential
- Excellent past experience within a variety of IT sub-categories, including but not limited to software, hardware, infrastructure and cloud
- Ability to demonstrate past experience in procurement transformation
- Strong skills surrounding SRM, communication and leadership
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, direct procurement, procurement consultant, stakeholder management, data analysis, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, procurement process, private sector, indirect procurement, project support, SRM, aerospace, consumer goods, FMCG, automotive, procurement consultant, senior procurement consultant