Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Award-Winning
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Boutique Consultancy / Reading / Career Progression / £70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
After unprecedented revenues this boutique consultancy is leveraging its influx of capital through extensive plans for future growth and is offering an exciting new opportunity as a Senior indirect IT Procurement Consultant. You will gain invaluable exposure to a variety of high-profile projects and blue-chip clients across a range of industries.
This organisation offers a unique company culture that promotes flexibility and collaborative working, you will become a valued member of this best-in-class team. The ability to progress at the rate you wish, coupled with the dynamic nature of this procurement opportunity makes it not one to miss out on!
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant, Best-In-Class role overview….
- Provide IT procurement advice and market insights to a range of clients and projects that cover a range of industries as well as both the public and private sector
- Strategically source multiple IT sub-categories, from Hardware and Software to Telecoms, Cloud Services and Networks
- Negotiate with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM through utilisation of excellent stakeholder management and communication to maintain established relationships
- Identify and deliver value driving tactical and strategic procurement initiatives as well as source to contract/P2P procurement process and change initiatives
To apply for this Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant opportunity, you need…
- Strong procurement experience with ideally at least 5 years specialising within IT procurement
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success; either private or public sector
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects within IT procurement
- Excellent communication skills with a drive to succeed and desire to progress
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, contract management, private, public, software, hardware, cloud, IT, Technology, Telecommunications, London, Reading, Kent, Milton Keynes