Indirect Category Manager
Indirect Procurement Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Organisation - Hybrid Working
Salary: £60-£70k + Benefits
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This innovative global pharmaceutical company is seeking an Indirect Procurement Category Manager to join their procurement function, and take on the responsibility of complex portfolios, the management of which will involve the development and maintenance of stakeholder relationships, influencing, and change management, cross functionally, at all levels.
This role will also give the successful candidate autonomy in the management of the indirect procurement categories allowing them to manage them under their guise.
This opportunity will see the successful candidate reporting to the head of direct and indirect purchasing, and thriving in a positively charged work environment surrounded by industry professionals in an ever expanding company.
Indirect Procurement Category Manager role includes:
- The development of effective, lasting, cross functional stakeholder relationships, globally, at all levels.
- Anticipating the future needs, both long-term and short-term, of the indirect procurement categories, creating strategies and outlining requirements for the broader procurement team.
- Developing and Implementing indirect procurement strategy, across categories including, but not limited to: Consultancy, IT Procurement, Facilities, Retail, Professional Services, CAPEX, MRO, with the scope to both add value and reduce costs.
Indirect Procurement Category Manager Requirements:
- A track record of working across indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to: Consultancy, IT Procurement, Facilities, Retail, Marketing Procurement, and professional services, CAPEX, MRO.
- Degree or relevant/equivalent experience is desired but not essential.
- Second European language is sought after, but not essential. This is due to the involvement of European travel with this role.
If you feel you could be a good fit within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, Indirect Procurement Category Manager, Generalist, Logistics.