Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Indirect Procurement Manager - Dominant Procurement & Supply Chain Consultancy - London - Blue Chip Environment - £40,000 - £55,000 + Flex Working
Comprised of a number of leading financial organisations, this global conglomerate has secured their FTSE 100 title year on year for the last decade. With further expansion on the horizon, a position has opened up for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their world-class and dynamic procurement function.
Based out of their stylish Southampton offices, the successful candidate will be personally managing a range of indirect category spends, implementing strategic sourcing processes and driving supplier relationships. A key focus will be working alongside major blue chip organisations in the business development of a global financial network; a perfect platform for procurement career progression.
Operating in a role that will offer full exposure to business from the ground up, the successful candidate will be required to have OJEU experience as the successful candidate will be working alongside global clients as well as local government.
- Proven track record of managing indirect category spends, with evidence of strategic and tangible cost savings
- Experience dealing with OJEU
- Confidence when engaging with senior stakeholders and managing directors
- The ability to thrive in a vibrant working environment, relishing the opportunities of working in a close-knit procurement function
- Degree educated (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
If you are interested in this role then please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London, South London, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, Travel, Degree, CIPS, OJEU