Head of Supplier Relationship Management - Leading Utilities
Head of Supplier Relationship Management - Leading Utilities Firm
Salary: £80,000-100,000 + excellent package
Location: Berkshire (Flexible working)
This UK Leading Procurement Team have built up a brand new strategic function over recent years, and are continuing to focus on elevating their procurement capabilities to be at the forefront of innovative approaches that drive commercial value through the whole organisation. They now seek an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager for this newly created role as Head of SRM, where you will be pivotal in driving value, innovation and commercial strategy to make an impact across key suppliers.
After a huge transformation, procurement has made significant strides towards best-in-class over the last two years. Now, they are focussing on fine tuning their processes and relationships with suppliers to add commerciality and true value to their function. Reporting directly to the CPO, you will collaborate with Heads of Categories across the procurement function to focus on continuous improvement and service excellence.
As the Head of SRM, you will:-
- Partner with an executive stakeholder community across all category teams in the whole organisation, selling and demonstrating the benefits that best-practice Supplier Relationship Management can bring to an organisation of this size
- Take leadership of key supplier relationships to identify, drive and assure full commercial value is realised, throughout the contract lifecycle, in line with business and executive objectives.
- Partner with the relevant Business Function Leadership Teams and Head of Category to develop sourcing strategies and ongoing spend management of key spend areas and suppliers
- Play the role of 'challenger' to the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate "win-wins" for the business and the suppliers
- Provide quality thought leadership in broader commercial initiatives outside of the Supplier Management community to improve relationships and collaboration in a wider setting
- Impressive Supplier Relationship Management / Vendor Management career to date, delivering tangible benefits to your previous positions
- Expertise across Contract Management, Performance Management & Relationship Management across procurement processes
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
- Natural ability to build strong and fruitful relationships both internally and externally
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven Commercial Relationship & Supplier Management expert to create a legacy for oneself within an evolving function.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.
Key skills: SRM, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing , HR, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO, London, North London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Slough, Reading, Swindon