Senior Category Manager CAPEX/MRO
Senior Category Manager CAPEX & MRO - Environmental Firm - Hybrid Working
Location: South West England
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This expansive environmental and renewable energy firm is seeking an experienced Senior Category Manager, working within CAPEX and MRO, to join their procurement function. The successful candidate will be joining at a really exciting time following a transformative period where the new vision for the procurement team is being implemented.
This company place a strong emphasis of the importance of environmentally friendly practices, across all business areas, and as part of this there is a strong push towards creating a more sustainable procurement function, implementing strategic sustainable practices across the procurement and supply chain functions.
As industry leaders and innovators, this company have created a positively charged work environment conducive to both personal and professional growth.
Senior Category Manager role includes:
- Developing and implementing strategic procurement plans across categories including but not limited to: Maintenance services, Machinery, HR, Marketing, Professional Services, CAPEX,
- Ensuring the maintenance of procurement best practice across the given categories, adhering to the relevant policies and company conduct policies.
- Travelling to offices and plants to ensure the procurement policies and strategies are being utilised in the most effective and efficient manner.
Senior Category Manager role requirements:
- A proven track record of managing spend across end-to-end procurement category management across Capital projects and MRO.
- The ability to develop and maintain cross-functional stakeholder relationships, nationally, at all levels.
- Degree is desired but not essential.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, Generalist, Indirect, Direct, Category Management, Senior Category Management, Engineering, CAPEX, MRO, Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Capital.