Senior Technology Procurement Manager
- Full Time
Senior Technology Procurement Manager - Renowned Media & Entertainment Company
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £65-£75k + Bonus
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity to join a highly specialised digital procurement function at a time of companywide transformation in line with the business's plans for the future of technology and entertainment technology.
This role will see the successful candidate surrounded by industry professionals, thriving in fast paced environment at the forefront of the entertainment technology industry which expertly facilitates both personal and professional growth.
Senior Technology Procurement Manager role includes:
- The design and implementation of procurement strategies across categories including but not limited to: IT, Networks, Software, Hardware, Cloud Systems, Telecoms.
- The development of effective and lasting cross functional stakeholder relationships, nationally, at all levels.
- Ensuring the improvement and maintenance of business partnering.
- Assisting in the companywide move to cloud computing.
Senior Technology Procurement Manager role requirements:
- A proven track record of working across technology procurement categories, including but not limited to: Software, Networks, Telecoms, IT Services, IT, Software Licensing.
- Notable experience of working within indirect procurement.
- The ability to anticipate and act on needs within the procurement market.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Technology Procurement, IT Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Software Licensing Procurement, Cloud Computing.