Software Technology Procurement Manager
- Full Time
Software Technology Procurement Manager - Strategic Growth Initiative - £25bn+ Professional Services Giant - Dublin
This prestigious multinational FTSE 100 firm is seeking a high-achieving Technology Procurement expert to lead a Board-backed strategic business initiative, break down doors with a new stakeholder group, and design multi-year procurement strategy for Front Office Software Technology.
With over 150,000 employees and a highly reputable brand name, this company is offering suitably qualified individuals a fantastic opportunity to build one's CV and progress towards Procurement Directorship, whilst enjoying a collaborative team oriented culture.
Software Technology Procurement Lead role profile:-
- Establishing Procurement's delivery capability and creating a tailored operating model to support innovative services and client solutions
- Skilfully owning the CFO-backed £160m technology investment, looking beyond short-term cost savings to secure strategic supplier relationships with niche Software & Technology vendors, capturing long term commercial benefits, mitigating risk and negotiating favourable terms
- Winning continued investment from an executive stakeholder community including the CFO and other Senior VPs, building your own team underneath you to further develop Procurement's capabilities across the Front Office
- Being considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for best practice strategic sourcing across IT and an inspirational leader to more junior IT Procurement specialists, ensuring that this rapidly growing team plays an integral part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Working one's way up the chain from Senior Procurement Management towards Procurement Directorship
- Impressive procurement, strategic sourcing & category management career to date, with particular expertise within IT & Technology Procurement categories (Software, Professional Services, Telecoms, Hardware etc)
- Proven ability to win trust and build fruitful relationships with senior VPs, Directors and Board members to place Procurement in the driving seat
- Previous IT sales experience is beneficial though not essential, whereas Procurement expertise is a must
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince II (preferred not essential)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially savvy Technology Procurement expert to build something long lasting within a globally revered Professional Services major, before progressing into Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Software Technology Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly