Strategic Direct Procurement Manager
Strategic Procurement Manager - Household Name FMCG Company
Location: South West
Salary: £50-60k + Package
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
This blue chip, household name FMCG are seeking a passionate strategic procurement manager to work within their direct procurement function. This role would involve working across business-critical innovative projects, within a company that are currently dominating their market space.
The role entails working across direct procurement, more specifically within electronics, so experience in this area is paramount.
This company boast a high staff retention and excellent internal progression plans, making this opportunity highly conducive to professional development for the successful candidate.
Strategic Procurement Manager role includes:
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally, maintaining lasting and effective relationships to ensure the integrity of the procurement function and wider company is upheld.
- Managing the end to end strategic sourcing process for an array of electronic commodities, including but not limited to, LED's, Sensors, Circuit Boards.
- Provide value adding and cost reducing procurement methodologies, across the relevant categories.
Strategic Procurement Manager role requirements:
- Proven experience working within direct procurement, within new technologies, in a fast paced environment.
- A background in industries such as: Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence.
- Strong degree in a related field (i.e. Electronics Engineering, Physics, or related) is desired.
- Experience in, or exposure to NPI or NPD procurement, working closely within teams responsible for the design and release of new products.
Key Skills/Key words:
Direct Procurement, Direct Procurement Manager, Electronics Sourcing, Automotive Procurement, Engineering Procurement, Manufacturing Procurement, Defence Procurement, Degree, South West, Bristol Area.