Senior Procurement Manager - MRO & Capital
Senior Procurement Manager - MRO & Capital - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm - Hybrid Working with Multiple Location options (Bristol, Oxford, Coventry, Cardiff, Solihull and more) - £65k - £80k + Car & Package
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly reputable environmental firm is experiencing a large transformation and change following huge investment into the team. Having brought in a new CEO and revamped their leadership team, they're now looking to transform their procurement function, and are looking for a Senior Category Manager - MRO & Capital to work closely with the new Head of Procurement to imbed a new procurement initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape a procurement function in your vision right at the beginning of a new transformation process. The Senior Procurement Manager will be working closely with business leadership to establish new process, policy & to build a new procurement team.
As a Senior Procurement Manager - MRO & Capital your responsibilities will include:
- Drive procurement policy & category management strategy across MRO & Capital projects
- Manage your own sub-category projects across spend
- Travel to plants to effectively imbed procurement policy & process with a get up and go attitude
- Support the business in delivering best value for money, developing appropriate processes, and ensuring compliance with company contracting.
In order to excel in this procurement function, the Procurement Manager will have:
- Strong experience with experience managing MRO/Capital procurement categories across the end-to-end procurement process
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Bachelor's degree ideal but not required
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting a procurement role within an organisation where you'll have the opportunity to implement real change as the beginning of an exciting transformation process
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services, Capital, MRO, Capital