Procurement Manager CAPEX & MRO
Procurement Manager CAPEX & MRO - Environmental Firm - Hybrid Working
Salary: £60-£80k + Package
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
This expansive environmental and renewable energy firm is seeking an experienced procurement Manager, working within CAPEX and MRO, to join their procurement function. The successful candidate will be joining at a really exciting time following a transformative period where the new vision for the procurement team is being implemented.
As industry leaders and innovators, this company have created a positively charged work environment conducive to both personal and professional growth.
Procurement Manager role includes:
- Developing and implementing strategic procurement plans across categories including but not limited to: Maintenance services, Machinery, HR, Marketing, Professional Services, CAPEX,
- Ensuring the maintenance of procurement best practice across the given categories, adhering to the relevant policies and company conduct policies.
- Travelling to offices and plants to ensure the procurement policies and strategies are being utilised in the most effective and efficient manner.
Procurement Manager role requirements:
- A proven track record of managing spend across end-to-end procurement category management across Capital projects and MRO.
- The ability to develop and maintain cross-functional stakeholder relationships, nationally, at all levels.
- Degree is desired but not essential.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, Procurement Manager, Generalist, Indirect, Direct, Category Management, Senior Category Management, Engineering, CAPEX, MRO, Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Capital.