Indirect Procurement Specialist / Sustainability
4 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Specialist / Sustainable Energy Organisation / Cutting-Edge Innovation / Career Progression / Birmingham / Flexible Working / £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you seeking an exciting procurement opportunity within an organization that values sustainability and environmentally-driven activities? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This not-for-profit organization has experienced impressive growth over the past few years and is therefore looking to expand it's procurement function through hiring a passionate procurement professional as an Indirect Procurement Specialist.
You will be heavily involved in helping to drive procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function in relation to a range of indirect procurement categories. This organization provides professional compliant procurement services across both the public and private space thus providing great diversity.
This organization provides a rare company environment that prides itself on developing each of one of its employees through valuable training/development as well as working with senior stakeholders. Furthermore, flexible working is encouraged to enable great work life balance.
Indirect Procurement Specialist responsibilities…
- Autonomously deliver end-to-end indirect procurement activities through driving effective procurement strategy across both the public and private space
- Ensure procurement requirements are strategically sourced from the best suppliers through utilizing best practice contractual and commercial arrangements which mitigate risk
- Undertake a range of day-to-day procurement activities; from supporting the tender process and contract management to supporting the development of procurement initiatives through liaising with senior level stakeholders
Indirect Procurement Specialist requirements…
- CIPS / Degree desirable but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success across the end to end procurement function in relation to a range of indirect categories
- Experience around tendering and contract management is advantageous
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior buyer, energy, sustainability, FMCG, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, business development, generalist, marketing procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, facilities procurement, procurement transformation
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist / Sustainability
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly