Procurement Director - Consultancy
Role: Procurement Director / Market Partner
Firm: Procurement Consultancy
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
An established Procurement Consultancy firm are looking to bring in a Procurement Director to their function. With new recent contracts coming in from the private sector across Health and Defence they need more consultants to assist them on their assignments across the UK.
They design and deliver innovative, flexible procurement solutions that help all their clients manage and improve their supply chains. As a whole, this organisation transform procurement, drive efficiencies and realise cashable savings - they have saved organisations up to £35M in the past 12 months alone.
As a Procurement Director you will;
- Oversee account delivery - including engagement management for clients within varied sectors.
- Report directly into CPS Ops and Market Director.
- Strategically plan for relevant sectors.
- Oversee engagement managers and specific teams who deliver engagements.
- Be responsible for a sales target and you will own the collaboration with verticals for relevant markets.
To be a successful application you must show;
- Strong history in procurement consultancy on a business development environment.
- Show a track record of developing, maintaining and managing clients, senior stakeholders, and supplier relationships.
- Team leadership skills.
- Working in everchanging, complex environments.
If you would like to hear more on this then send an updated CV to Tabitha ( JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk ) with a brief description of yourself and your background/ in relation to the role and she'll get back to you.
Key words: Procurement, procurement consultancy, indirect procurement, boutique consultancy, Lodnon, remote working, supplier management, engagement management, procurement director, managing consultant, procurement leader, market partner, client engagement.