Senior Business Project Manager
- Full Time
Senior Business Project Manager - 6 Month Contract
Global Professional Services Organization
Location - UK, Flexible remote base
Rate - £600/d-£700/d, Outside IR-35
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A highly talented and experienced Senior Business Project Manager is required to join a global cross-functional team within this market-leading professional services organization. You will be joining a complex global organization that will require cross-departmental and cross-divisional communication to support numerous ongoing project streams.
As Senior Business Project Manager you will have to demonstrate exceptional skill in all the core concepts of global project management such as:
- Expert knowledge of MS Projects and how to build an end to end project plan
- Managing and monitoring budget and resource allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk across multiple workstreams
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint to communicate complex project information clearly and effectively to business leaders
- Maintain open channels of communication with executive leaders to ensure consistent alignment on project goals
- Excellent communication skills to manage a diverse, multi-cultural, stakeholder base
- Prince2 or other Project Management qualification as well as strong working knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. agile or waterfall)
One of the key projects of the business currently is focused on global business spend management, spend categorization, and supplier management. The project will focus on delivering better spend visibility across the organization, introducing a "No-Req, No Pay System" and improving user access to suppliers. Therefore, a background in project management within Procurement, finance, or accounting would be highly beneficial for this role.
The Senior Project Manager will act as a filter between the Business Director and the wider PMO team. You will assist in scheduling meetings and workshops, prepare progress reports, and serve as a key point of contact and decision-maker in lieu of the business director when necessary. You will also be managing a small team of project managers whom each have their own workstreams to manage but may require additional support and guidance from a more experienced PM.
This role will require a highly organized and extremely efficient individual who is comfortable working in a high-pressure, multi-national, and multi-cultural environment who can bring structure and order to an organization running multiple workstreams across several business divisions.
If you have the skills outlined above and looking for a challenging Senior PM opportunity then apply now with your latest CV via the link above or send it directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Senior Business Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly