Global Professional Services Procurement Manager
- Full Time
Global Professional Services Procurement Manager (Multiple Opportunities) - Rapidly Growing Financial Services Organisation - London - £45,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Rapid Progression Opportunities
Due to a recent period of extended growth this innovative Financial Services Organisation is looking for a new Professional Servcies Procurement Manager to join their ranks and work in their best-in-class procurement function with some of their biggest clients!
The organisation prides themselves on the opportunities for progression and development that they provide for procurement professionals looking to diversify their skillset. The role will give a great deal of autonomy to the successful applicant and allow them to work across a global remit in an ever-changing environment as they play a major part in developing innovative procurement strategies!
As Global Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Gain fantastic exposure across various Professional Services categories, including but not limited to Consultancy, Audit, Legal and HR
- Take the lead on both the strategic and operational procurement for these categories, working with stakeholders both internally and externally to add value across the business
- Gain fantastic senior level stakeholder experience, dealing with C-Level Stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis
- Have the opportunity to progress in an award-winning procurement function that is one of the strongest in the industry
Global Professional Services Procurement Manager, Required Background: -
- Operational / Tactical procurement experience across Indirect Procurement categories, ideally having specialised in Consultancy, Audit, Legal or HR procurement
- Exposure to a global, blue-chip environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills are a must
- Experience as a Procurement/Category manager is beneficial, however, Senior Buyers looking to take the next step in their career will also be considered
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, learn from some of the best in the procurement industry, and develop a procurement skillset that will remain with you throughout your career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, professional services, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement, financial services, banking, London
Apply for Global Professional Services Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly