Head of Procurement
We are supporting a private sector procurement consultancy to appoint a Head of Procurement to join their growing team. This is a permanent role with up to £65,000 on offer, based at the Northamptonshire office, with opportunity to work from home 3 – 4 days a week.
The Head of Procurement role brings some really good opportunities including a seat on the management team, an opportunity for a level of equity ownership via EMI Scheme and a further opportunity for a Board position at a later date once the organisation has been substantial growth.
The Head of Procurement will be responsible for providing professional framework management services and procurement delivery services across the procurement arm of the organisation. The Head of Procurement will be responsible for delivery across the procurement arm of the business to ensure they meet client's need and the team delivers to a high standard. This will include managing existing framework and delivery with clients and suppliers, whilst managing internal resource, and creating and managing the processes and procedures of those frameworks.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience of managing end to end tender and procurement processes
- Understanding of both public and private sector procurement
- Previous experience of frameworks and management of frameworks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to build and manage effective working relationships
- Ideally exposure to following categories:
- Facilities Management (hard and soft)
Apply for Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly