Global Category Manager - Logistics
1 day left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager - Procurement Logistics
International Big4 Consultancy firm
Location - London, UK
Salary - £70k-£80k + Comprehensive Benefits (Car, Bonus, Pension)
Contact - Sophie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following a recent transformation of the organization at the global level, this leading Consultancy firm is looking for a Global Procurement leader to manage the Transport & Logistics categories. As the Global Procurement Category Manager, you will be building up the category management strategies for Road, Air, Ocean, Warehousing, Parcel and other logistics spends to establish a best-in-class sourcing approach to deliver cost and performance improvements to the global supply chain.
The core focus of this position will be to deliver performance improvement to the global logistics spend and upskill your international team of category managers. You will be working with a global procurement spend of approx £100M and will need to be comfortable operating in a highly complex, multi-site environment.
Key skills required to take over this position of Global Procurement Category Manager include:-
- Track record of delivering category management transformation in the areas of Logistics & Transportation (Road, Air, Ocean, Warehousing, Parcel)
- Exceptional leadership skills to train and develop a virtual, international, team
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and steering stakeholders through business changes
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to engage with internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure procurement projects are implemented effectively
- Excellent communication skills to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English is essential; Additional EU languages highly desirable
As the Global Procurement Category Manager for Logistics & Transport spend you will take on a highly challenging position to deliver significant commercial and operational performance improvement to your spend areas and will require excellent analytical skills and procurement acumen to manage the complexity of the spend, deliver significant cost reductions and greatly improve on existing processes.
For more details on the position and if you are interested in taking on this exciting challenge apply now following the link above or by sending your CV directly to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Consultant, Logistics, Big4, FTSE100, BPO, Client, Procurement, Sourcing, Strategic, Logistcis
Apply for Global Category Manager - Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly