Procurement Analyst -Award Winning FMCG Company- Hybrid Working
Salary: £25-£45k + Bonus
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This award winning FMCG are seeking a procurement analyst to join their vibrant procurement function. This fast paced work environment will see the successful candidate thriving in an inclusive and supportive environment.
You will be a key player, creating and disseminating vital data to all your colleagues in the wider procurement team, ensuring that projects are running in the most efficient manner possible.
This opportunity will see the successful candidate surrounded by professionals at the very top of their industries, in a place that facilitates both personal and professional development.
Procurement Analyst role involves:
- Identifying and implementing areas of change and improvement within the relevant procurement tools, systems, and processes.
- Performing and maintaining supplier due diligence, managing and mitigating risk in the appropriate fashion.
- Working closely with category managers within the procurement function, providing analytical support, helping in the identification of opportunities, problems and problems solving strategies, and assessing the supplier performance.
- Owning and updating spend data and maintaining dashboards and reporting tools.
Procurement Analyst success profile:
- Previous experience working with sourcing and P2P systems, with the ability to work effectively within teams, and collaborate with business partners, at all levels, across the business.
- An understanding of the procurement and/or risk management processes.
- An enthusiastic, keen, and quick learner, with the proclivity to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, numerical and data visualisation
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement analytics, Google Data Studios, Procurement Risk Management, Microsoft suite skills, Procurement market research, Procurement Analyst.