Procurement Business Partner - Energy
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: Procurement Business Partner - Energy
Firm: Global Fashion Brand
Location: West London / or Ireland
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Contact: Tabitha - jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
If you are a passionate procurement professional wanting to work for one of the world's leading FMCG firms, who have a portfolio of over 325 facilities across 13 countries and looking for an upwards move in your career, then our client wants to hear from you.
- Deliver category strategy for each trading market and understand energy cost structures.
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations processes with suppliers.
- Develop trading/risk management strategies.
- Ensure the organization is legally protected and insured when undertaking all aspects of procurement.
- Deploy appropriate tech solutions to ensure efficiencies and best use of level in new methods - RFX, auctions.
To be a successful application;
- Experience within a procurement management role - including energy procurement experience.
- Expertise in energy market knowledge.
- Background within fashion retail or FMCG.
- Ability to work with C-suite leaders and senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record in developing strategic partnerships with key suppliers.
If you would like to hear more depth on this role then either apply via this domain or send an updated CV to Tabitha at jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, FMCG procurement, energy procurement, stakeholder management, supplier management, green energy procurement, strategy, procurement strategy, supply chain analysis, spend management.
Apply for Procurement Business Partner - Energy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly