Procurement and Contracts Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Procurement and Contracts Manager - Global Professional Services Organisation - Bristol - £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
A fantastic opportunity has opened up at this Market-Leading Professional Services Organisation to join their best-in-class procurement function in a business-critical role!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help affect change in this growing procurement function and will be essential in negotiating key contracts with high-profile suppliers. The exposure on offer in this role, not only working across a global remit, but also with regards to the levels of stakeholder engagement will provide a fantastic platform for this person
As Procurement and Contracts Manager you will: -
- Take the lead on new, revolutionary NPD Procurement projects that the procurement function is on the verge of embarking on, looking after all of the categories that unique to these key projects
- Handle high-value, long-term contracts for the supply of various indirect and direct procurement categories with a primary focus on the indirect procurement space
- Be the main point of contact between the procurement function and various senior stakeholders across the wider business
Procurement and Contracts Manager required background: -
- Strong Operational Procurement experience, ideally having covered both direct and inidrect procurement, however, indirect generalists will also be considered
- Excellent contract and stakeholder management skills are a MUST
- Clear evidence of personal achievements and career progression in previous role(s)
- Ability to start a role within the next month
- Strong academic record and (M)CIPS qualification are beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a Industry-leading organization and take on an amount of responsibility that is not usually entrusted to someone at this level!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, HR procurement, London, Professional Services, Legal, Financial Services, direct procurement, operational procurement, Bristol
Apply for Procurement and Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly