Value Match are supporting a Private Sector organisation to appoint a GFA (Government Furnished Assets) Manager with a pay rate of up to £545 per day. This role will be part of the expanding Project Team which enables the delivery of the next generation of Tactical Communication and Information Systems.
This role is based in Bristol and the successful candidate must have active Security Clearance.
The GFA Manager is accountable for the provision of GFA to support the project and provide guidance and advice on all GFA matters to a range of stakeholders. While in this role you will participate in the negotiation of contracts, provide advice and direction on the availability of GFA to industry partners, obtain forecasts of future GFA deliverables for each project and plan supply accordingly, arrange the provision if GFA are not available, initiate mitigation plans and much more.
Candidates must have:
- Operational experience and knowledge of Supply Chain & Asset Management processes,
- Stakeholder collaboration and management experience across a wide range of levels within the industry.
- Experience providing strong data analysis and root cause identification.
- A pro-active, hands on approach,
- Strong communication and negation skills,
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- A Value focused approach.
Apply for GFA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly